Royal Princess Cruise Review by scadybrown: Beautiful Ship

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: February 2014

I booked this cruise for my husband's 65th birthday in Feb the weather was great, the food was fabulous the staff were wonderful everywhere thru out the ship, Our room was very nice with a balcony one couldn't ask for much more.We at dinner at the Crown Grill for my husbands bday cost 50.00 cover charge but the steak was amazing we truly enjoyed it. You really can't go wrong no matter where you choose to eat many choices...there is no shortage of pool chairs as there is seating everywhere..as well as many quiet out of the way chairs all over this ship we were finding new places everyday.

This ship I found to be too quiet it never really gave me the fun excited feeling of being on holidays.The entertainment thru out the ship was very good.Bingo was very expensive, game shows quite amusing all in all we had a great vacation starting every morning with room service coffee sitting out on the balcony looking at the sunrise with the sound of the ocean what more can I say...we'll do More it again but on a different cruise. I've always said you make your holidays what they are so enjoy every minute it goes by way to fast..

ENJOY Less

Read more Royal Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Royal Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Royal Princess B511

The room was very relaxing and always maintained by the exceptional cabin stewart...

Tons of fun especially if you like to lay on the beach and the BBQ on the beach was good.

More shopping and more jewellery

If you like to shop and love jewllery this is the place...

Read 2332 St. Thomas Reviews