Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by theflowersmith

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by theflowersmith
Brilliance of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Member Name: theflowersmith
Cruise Date: February 2014
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Brilliance of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans
Great cruise!

We just returned from our 5 night cruise on Brilliance of the Seas. We visited Key West and Cozumel. There were three couples (siblings and spouses). We ate in the Main Dining Room every night. The food was good and the service was fabulous!

My sister and I had adjoining balcony cabins and I'll never cruise without a balcony again. How lovely to enjoy coffee every morning with a view second to none! The six of us also enjoyed wine there before dinner each evening.

We bar hopped in Key West and my sister and I also went to the Butterfly house/conservatory. It was so peaceful and I've never seen so many different butterflies! My sister-in-law and I did the Dolphin push-pull and it was awesome! The staff really does a nice job educating you and we got more time in the water with the dolphins than we expected. Feeding the manatees lettuce was fun, too! Bucket list--check!

My only complaint was the lack of lounges at the pool on sea days. Also, the Windjammer shut down in the afternoon, so we went to the Park Cafe for salads around 3:30 pm. That fit our schedule better since we liked eating dinner at 8:30. This was my first experience with My Time Dining. We found it helpful to call for dinner reservations in the morning.

Almost forgot another high light....my sister and I took the Thriller classes and had such fun dressing up like zombies and entertaining the other passengers. We didn't know anything about it 'til we were on board, but Steve and his staff were wonderful teachers and we felt like Stars! It was a very big deal and everyone onboard seemed to cram to find a place to watch us perform!! If you like to dance and perform, don't miss this....it is great fun!

Publication Date: 03/12/14
More Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Brilliance of the Seas review Read the next Brilliance of the Seas review

More Western Caribbean Reviews