“Great cruise!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas

theflowersmith Brilliance of the Seas 5 Great cruise!
theflowersmith
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We just returned from our 5 night cruise on Brilliance of the Seas. We visited Key West and Cozumel. There were three couples (siblings and spouses). We ate in the Main Dining Room every night. The food was good and the service was fabulous!

My sister and I had adjoining balcony cabins and I'll never cruise without a balcony again. How lovely to enjoy coffee every morning with a view second to none! The six of us also enjoyed wine there before dinner each evening.

We bar hopped in Key West and my sister and I also went to the Butterfly house/conservatory. It was so peaceful and I've never seen so many different butterflies! My sister-in-law and I did the Dolphin push-pull and it was awesome! The staff really does a nice job educating you and we got more time in the water with the dolphins than we expected. Feeding the manatees lettuce was fun, too! Bucket list--check!

My only complaint was the lack of lounges at the pool on sea days. Also, the Windjammer shut down in the afternoon, so we went to the Park Cafe for salads around 3:30 pm. That fit our schedule better since we liked eating dinner at 8:30. This was my first experience with My Time Dining. We found it helpful to call for dinner reservations in the morning.

Almost forgot another high light....my sister and I took the Thriller classes and had such fun dressing up like zombies and entertaining the other passengers. We didn't know anything about it 'til we were on board, but Steve and his staff were wonderful teachers and we felt like Stars! It was a very big deal and everyone onboard seemed to cram to find a place to watch us perform!! If you like to dance and perform, don't miss this....it is great fun!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

8074
Our cabin was nice and quiet, but close enough to the elevators/stairs. Our attendant, Janelly, was always happy and pleasant. She kept our ice bucket full at all times. Our stateroom adjoined my Sister/brother in laws, which was very convenient.
Published 03/12/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Brilliance of the Seas Review
Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?