Carnival Pride Cruise Review by mallwalker: Carnival Pride Great Cruise

Carnival Pride Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

My husband and I have been on Princess, RCCL, Holland American, Celebrity and of course Carnival. This was our fourth time on cruising on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore. The itinerary isn't the greatest but it is only a four hour drive from the Pittsburgh area to Baltimore which saves alot of money from not flying. It makes for a nice get away. We are also Carnival Platinum members.

This cruise we booked at the last minute. Had gotten one of the aft extended balconies on deck 7. Our cabin stewards were great. Our room was kept very clean. In fact, I would do walking early in the morning on deck 3 each day and I would see so many employees cleaning everywhere. Every employee I came upon always acknowledged me with good morning / hello, etc.

We had anytime dining. My husband and I were sat in Sheila and her team of Iwayan & Ni Putu section (table 300). Their service was so good the first night that we requested to be seated in Sheila area every night. The food More all week was excellent. The petite filet migon & braised short ribs were fantastic. The meat was so tender and jucy. For my favorites was the soups. The cold soups: strawberry, bing cherry, mango & peach where the best. There was not one meal that I was unhappy with.

The productions shows (3 of them) where top notch. They had a singer one night and he was really talented.

I am not a person who goes around looking for flaws on a ship. After all, you have to expect wear and tear to happen when carrying over 2,000 each week. There is no such thing as perfect vacation weather it be a land or cruise vacation. You have to go on a cruise with the attitude don't let the little things bother you. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

We know the weather would be cold the first few days cruising in February. But we still enjoyed ourselves on the ship. The staff everywhere was very friendly. This was a great quick last minute getaway out of the snow cruise. Would I do the Pride again? Absolutely. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>