Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by L44: Good & Bad

Good & Bad

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Freeport

I recently went on the 5 day cruise with 19 people and we had a blast ! The crew workers work non stop to make the people happy! The Food was good but it did mess with my stomach I'm guessing where I'm not use to eating that food! The Staff was awesome but I did have one at the pizza place that gave me a hard time. I had a beer in my hand sliding it on the table when I moved it their was a groove in the table that i didn't see and my beer spilled. TOTAL accident but he got the meanest look on his face and took him over thirty mins to clean it which I know they have to clean it good but he was being VERY sarcastic about it and then help other people while I was their still waiting for him to take my order. I never went back their again because that was VERY rude to me. Then we had a very loud DRUNK woman at the dinner table behind us that was getting lippy and talking about everyone at our table and no one did anything to her ( it was infront of her childern that was between 8 to 13 More yrs old ) . Well we finally had to stand up and then came security and took out a person from our table instead on the woman that caused all the problems . You come on a ship to Have fun and enjoy not to be mean and destructive. Our waiters at the table where awesome and our outside waiter was great also. All and all a great trip but had allot of us felt sick the last day.

I was on deck 4 Rivera at the very back of the ship and the room was great, but it seemed ever time I went down their their was a very strong feces smell coming for either the rooms or where the sewage is on the back of the ship, And it is very nosey back their when the boat ports it sounds like the whole thing is about to cave in. I'm not hard to please but I will never get a room on the back of the ship.s the boat swaying so much or food ? But I wouldn't do the 5 day again I would rather go to a resort and get everything FREE instead of pay a outrageous price on the alcohol their . Less

Read more Carnival Fantasy cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fantasy Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Fantasy R234

Beach Break

(3)

We took a Scary Taxi Ride to Lucaya Public Beach!! We get to the beach and go to the right to find a LONG WALK TO THE BEACH then we find a spot . The beach is gorgeus but you have to watch for glass and trash cutting ur feet and hands in the sand. BillY'S Resturant has by far the best food. They Conach is the best their . But all they take is cash not cards.

Catamaran

(4)

The Port was a little sidish but walking around ! But besides the rain It was a great time it was about ten of us that went. The people were great buti wish they would have talked a little more about the island on the way out to the snorkling. But all and all it was great. :-)