Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by L44

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Number: R234
Entertainment 5+

Good & Bad

I recently went on the 5 day cruise with 19 people and we had a blast ! The crew workers work non stop to make the people happy! The Food was good but it did mess with my stomach I'm guessing where I'm not use to eating that food! The Staff was awesome but I did have one at the pizza place that gave me a hard time. I had a beer in my hand sliding it on the table when I moved it their was a groove in the table that i didn't see and my beer spilled. TOTAL accident but he got the meanest look on his face and took him over thirty mins to clean it which I know they have to clean it good but he was being VERY sarcastic about it and then help other people while I was their still waiting for him to take my order. I never went back their again because that was VERY rude to me. Then we had a very loud DRUNK woman at the dinner table behind us that was getting lippy and talking about everyone at our table and no one did anything to her ( it was infront of her childern that was between 8 to 13 yrs old ) . Well we finally had to stand up and then came security and took out a person from our table instead on the woman that caused all the problems . You come on a ship to Have fun and enjoy not to be mean and destructive. Our waiters at the table where awesome and our outside waiter was great also. All and all a great trip but had allot of us felt sick the last day.

I was on deck 4 Rivera at the very back of the ship and the room was great, but it seemed ever time I went down their their was a very strong feces smell coming for either the rooms or where the sewage is on the back of the ship, And it is very nosey back their when the boat ports it sounds like the whole thing is about to cave in. I'm not hard to please but I will never get a room on the back of the ship.s the boat swaying so much or food ? But I wouldn't do the 5 day again I would rather go to a resort and get everything FREE instead of pay a outrageous price on the alcohol their .

Publication Date: 03/12/14