Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by mychickadee

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by mychickadee
Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection
Member Name: mychickadee
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money 5+

celebrity reflection great!!

My husband and I just returned from a cruise on Celebrity Reflection. 2/22/14 to 03/01/14.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the cruise. Since this was our very first cruise, I really didn't know what to expect. It was far more than I could have imagined.

I read many of the blogs here on the Cruise Critic and got all kinds of helpful information.

A lot of the blogs dealt with not only Celebrity cruises but other cruise lines too.

The ship was absolutely immaculate! We had Concierge class and a cabin with a balcony on Deck 9.

The balcony fitted 2 full size lounge chairs with ottomans and a nice sized table, It was very spacious and private.

Our stateroom was a really good size, we weren't cramped. There were plenty of storage areas, drawers, nooks, and a large double closet with plenty of hangers. (we did bring a pack of hangers, only used two and left them on the ship.)

When we got to our stateroom there was a complimentary bottle of champagne sitting on ice, their were fresh flowers and fruit every day, and on the days that we were out to sea, every afternoon a small tray of

of crudités were delivered to our room. Also our attendant serviced our room twice daily, replacing towels and tidying up the room.

We used the sea bands for sea sickness, I was fine with them, my husband needed to use the patch the doctor had prescribed, then he was okay. I mentioned to the attendant that my husband wasn't feeling well, and she immediately brought him sea sick meds., I told her that I hoped that he would feel better soon, because the next day would be his birthday. When we returned to our cabins the next day, after having lunch etc. we were totally surprised that there was a "Happy Birthday" banner on our door, when we got inside the cabin, we were amazed, our attendant decorated the room with Happy Birthday streamers and our bed, with towels that she turned into two swans that formed a heart, and she placed real rose pedals all over the bed! It was beautiful!

Like I said there is nothing negative to say about Reflections, the service was great, the staff were always pleasant and friendly, always helpful, the food was delicious in the dining room and the buffet, adn everything was always clean.

The shows were good and the activities too.

I would recommend Celebrity Reflection to all!

Publication Date: 03/10/14