Carnival Glory Cruise Review by jennasaw: Simply Amazing

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Simply Amazing

Sail Date: February 2014

Our trip on the Carnival Glory was absolutely fabulous! We thoroughly enjoyed every port, every meal and every hour spent on the ship. The sit down dinners were fantastic and of course the Melting Cake is so YUMMY! We had a balcony room for the first time and it was so great to be able to sit out there every morning with our coffee and just watch the waves and hear the sounds. So relaxing and amazing. The shows were good but a little disappointing compared to my last cruise on the Carnival Splendor a few years ago. I don't know if the budget got cut or what but the shows weren't even close to the spectacular Broadway type shows I was expecting. However there was always plenty to see and do so it wasn't as if we were bored. Our Cabin attendant was super and would be there to get us whatever we needed. I also want to give a big shout out to our cabin attendant and Carnival in general for turning in an envelope full of cash that I stupidly left behind in the cabin when we left the ship. More Not only was it turned in but the lost and found department CALLED ME!!! I had tried calling them but they were closed over the weekend so when they called me and asked about the cash I was shocked and more than excited. Restored my faith in mankind and made me extra proud that I chose Carnival for my special birthday bash. Thank you Carnival for all of the amazing memories! I will definitely sail with you again in the future!!! Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Glory Balcony Upper 6256

Great room, plenty of space and storage for 2. Bathroom is a decent size, shower nice and hot. The balcony was amazing. We could hear music from the Lido deck occasionally but it wasn't a problem for me as I was able to sleep right through it.