“Simply Amazing”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Our trip on the Carnival Glory was absolutely fabulous! We thoroughly enjoyed every port, every meal and every hour spent on the ship. The sit down dinners were fantastic and of course the Melting Cake is so YUMMY! We had a balcony room for the first time and it was so great to be able to sit out there every morning with our coffee and just watch the waves and hear the sounds. So relaxing and amazing. The shows were good but a little disappointing compared to my last cruise on the Carnival Splendor a few years ago. I don't know if the budget got cut or what but the shows weren't even close to the spectacular Broadway type shows I was expecting. However there was always plenty to see and do so it wasn't as if we were bored. Our Cabin attendant was super and would be there to get us whatever we needed. I also want to give a big shout out to our cabin attendant and Carnival in general for turning in an envelope full of cash that I stupidly left behind in the cabin when we left the ship. Not only was it turned in but the lost and found department CALLED ME!!! I had tried calling them but they were closed over the weekend so when they called me and asked about the cash I was shocked and more than excited. Restored my faith in mankind and made me extra proud that I chose Carnival for my special birthday bash. Thank you Carnival for all of the amazing memories! I will definitely sail with you again in the future!!!

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

6256
Great room, plenty of space and storage for 2. Bathroom is a decent size, shower nice and hot. The balcony was amazing. We could hear music from the Lido deck occasionally but it wasn't a problem for me as I was able to sleep right through it.
Published 03/10/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Glory Review
Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?