Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by gelatoplease

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by gelatoplease
Bahamas Celebration
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 1
Value-for-Money 5+

Short and sweet

I found this cruise to be short and sweet. Ate a bunch, drank a bunch, shopped and beached a little; saw a show. It was a compact room and a compact cruise for a humdinger of a price.

It starts in West Palm Beach which is not even an option above. This is the only ship that docks here. The safety portion was done briefly and comedically. Our cabin was inside. We kind of laughed as we were celebrating our 26th anniversary and had gotten bunk beds, but we made do...

Freeport is not Nassau. There really isn't much to do or see here except shop a little and go to the beach. We used a local taxi and shared the ride with others. It was cheap and got us to town, something that can't be done easily on foot. There are peddlers right off the boat and some kiosks that weren't open ??off season?

the food was good, service was fine. I have no complaints. Paid very little and felt like I got my money's worth.

I wouldn't go again. Not because if was a bad experience, but because I felt like I exhausted all there was to do and don't need to repeat it. I would recommend it if someone wants an inexpensive getaway. I might suggest a bigger cabin, though...

Publication Date: 03/10/14
Read the Bahamas ports review by gelatoplease
More Bahamas Celebration Cruise Reviews