Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by terlyn35: Loved It!

terlyn35
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Loved It!

Sail Date: February 2014

This was our 6th Cruise ... 5th Cruise with Carnival (4th different ship) and by far the best ship we have been on to date. The Ship was in great condition and very clean. It is well layed out and we found other areas are easy to access. The color scheme looked very attractive.

Our Embarkation process experience was the easiest we have experience to date. We arrived by cab from our hotel at approx 12:10pm and from the curb side to being on board took approx 15 mins. We were told our room would be ready at 12:30 so we headed to the LIDO deck for some lunch before going to our room. It was nice and relaxing. We enjoyed a burger from GUY's BURGER JOINT ... DELICIOUS! We went to our room around 1pm and it was ready as promised. Our room steward was wonderful. He took great care of us the entire week. Our room was clean and well supplied all week.

We enjoyed very much the #Rhythmnation band that played nightly in the Ocean Plaza area. Our favorite was 80's night. They are More awesome! I highly recommend you check them out if you are cruising the Breeze.

The longest line we personally waited in for food was the pizza line but it was worth the wait.

There were a few times we stopped by the Lido deck buffet area to get a snack and they were closed. Pizza, deli and ice cream were the only things available. That was a bit disappointing but we grabbed something else and were fine.

The service in the Blush DIning room was a bit slower than we have experienced on other Ships but the wait staff was very kind and personable. The Food was mostly good. There were a couple of nights that I was hoping for more options.... Nothing to complain about. We met some wonderful people, had some great conversations and had an overal enjoyable experience.

It was a GREAT cruise and we can't wait to go again! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 8344

Our cabin was awesome. We loved it!!

Grand Cayman is another of our Favorite cruise ports. Love the island. Love the water and Seven Mile Beach. Love the shopping there. A beautiful place. It is a bit expensive but still love it.

Grand Turk is one of our personal favorite cruise ports. We love the beach and that you can immediately access it as soon as you get off the ship. We have been there 2 times and can't wait to go back!

We have been to Ocho Rios twice. It is our least favorite Cruise port. Mostly, because of the way to Jamaican's harrass you to come look at their things. I don't like the pushiness. It makes me very uncomfortable. I be more willing to look if they would leave me alone and let me look on my own. That's just my personality.