Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by aarong3366

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by aarong3366
Navigator of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Member Name: aarong3366
Cruise Date: February 2014
Embarkation: Galveston
See More About: Navigator of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

I traveled with a group of 13

I traveled with a group of 13 (aged 26-30) and this was our third time with RC. The previous two cruises were perfect, this one not so much. The ship is highly understaffed. Last year drink waiters were walking around the pool decks asking for drink orders, this year they were non existent. I also got an unfriendly stateroom attendant. He was there just to clean up and that's it, no effort for conversation like on my other cruises. The main dining room had some issues as well. Our waiter was Christi Zimick and asst. waiter was Jose Colaco. Christi was just there to take our order and bring the food. She made no effort to talk to any of the 13 of is at the table. We also had to pretty much drink water throughout the dinner because Jose would not bring soft drinks or tea we requested in a timely manner. Numerous times when I asked him for tea, he would point and tell

Me "it's over there", as if I needed to get up and get it myself.

Also, if you are looking for a nightlife atmosphere on the Navigator, look elsewhere. The Dungeon was replaced with staterooms and the cosmopolitan club hardly compares. We were amazed that out of the 3,000 plus passengers, our group of 13 plus a few others were the only ones who kept the night going. It is very apparent that RC is becoming a cruise line for strictly older people.

Publication Date: 03/10/14