Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Calvmar

Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection
Member Name: Calvmar
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Amazing food!

First of all we liked it very much. That being said, we would like to see some changes made.

The most disappointing aspect of our cruise was the nightly shows. They were very boring and bland compaired to other cruises we've been on. The shows were mostly singing and dancing. We felt watching the voice or dancing with the stars would have been more enjoyable. The nightly music in the foyer was very loud, 3 decks up we were unable have a conversation without yelling. Our cabin was not cleaned very well until the 5 day of the cruise. That is about all we didn't care for on this ship.

On the positive side the food was very good overall. I am a bit of a foodie and my wife is always saying I am to critical of the cuisine but, I was very happy with everything from the buffet to the specially resturaunts. In the buffet the pizza, and ice cream bar was much better than I expected. While cruising I like to try dishes that are either unavailable or not found where we live. Some were better than others however I enjoyed the main dining room and the service was good most of the time. I say most of the time because we chose the anytime dinning option. With that we had 3 different wait staff the first 3 nights. Once we found the ones we liked our experience was most enjoyable. We went to Murano and the Tuscian Grill. While both were outstanding we liked the Tuscian Gril a little more.

The ship was very clean and beautiful. Plenty of shops and things to do. I really liked the symposium! Just would liked to see more. The staff was always smiling and seamed to be generally happy. Customer service was the best we have ever experienced. The average age on the ship was 54, and everything was geared toward that age group. We will defiantly cruise with celeberty again just not with our teenage children because they would not enjoy the music and would be board.

Publication Date: 03/10/14