ms Treasures 1

“WORST CRUISE I HAVE TAKEN WITH OUTRAGEOUS PRICES!”
Cruise review of Tauck ms Treasures

Militello
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

Last year I took a cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest, with Tauck Treasures. I had paid so much money, and I was told that my experience with this company was going to be "FIRST CLASS, WHITE GLOVE TREATMENT". First of all, I had to book with Intercontinental in Amsterdam in order to be picked up at the airport: not good! Then, as soon as I entered into the cabin, very bad impact! It was a dungeon, I could not even look out because the windows were so high! To get to my cabin I had to go down some spiral stairs, dangerous and uneven! Other complaints: the guides are very skilled, but they don't show much.

Food: awful in the boat ride in Amsterdam. One waiter was blowing his nose for breakfast one morning: he had a cold! The lady in charge of special diets was told that I needed a low sodium diet, and she put salt on a plate she brought for me, right in front of my eyes! She kept on forgetting to bring food she had promised, and this happened almost every day! No entertainment More at night: it was so boring!

Itinerary changed a lot, and many cities in the list were never covered. A lot of disorganization in the ship, we had to pick out a color of bus every morning: what a waste of time!

My experience was far from being first class: I could have taken Grand Circle with 35% off the price I paid with Tauck!!!!!!!!! Tauck will not see my face anymore!!! Less

Overall Ratings

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

lower floor
My cabin was downstairs, basement level. I paid $5,500 without airfare.

Published 03/10/14

Read Cruise Critic's ms Treasures Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?