Norwegian Breakaway 5

“ Great Time on the Breakaway”
Cruise review of Norwegian Breakaway

jcu604
Member Since 2013
14 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I read the reviews prior to sailing and was worried I made a mistake when booking this cruise. After taking the cruise, I don't understand the negative reviews. We had a great time. The ship is beautiful, the rooms are very nice, the staff is outstanding and the food is really good. I did eat in two pay restaurants, the Brazilian Steak house and the Italian Restaurant. I prefer the Italian more. Savor, which is included in the cruise, was delicious; the staff went out of their way to serve us. The ship has some great shows. Whatever you do, don't miss Rock of Ages, it was the best! There are many show, activities and games to keep you busy while sailing.

The cruise tenders at The Great Stirrup Cay. This is a private island owned by Norwegian. I wished I could have stayed there for a week. I loved it there. Norwegian also provided a free barbeque which was delicious.

The excursion to Atlantis was so much fun. Just beware all slides are for 48 inches or taller. More

I would definitely go again. I did put a deposit on a future cruise. If you put a $250 deposit while on the ship you get a $100 online credit. The deposit is good for four years and can be transferred. Less

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

8712
My cabin was great. The balcony was 133 sq. ft. It was in the front of the ship, a little rocky.

The cruise tenders at The Great Stirrup Cay. This is a private island owned by Norwegian, it is beautiful. I wished I could have stayed there for a week. I loved it there. Norwegian also provided a free barbeque which was delicious.

Atlantis

The excursion to Atlantis was so much fun. It is beautiful at Atlantis, I would like to go back. Just beware all slides are for 48 inches or taller.

Read 124 Atlantis Reviews

Published 03/10/14

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?