Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by dan4rest: Not that good after all

Compare Prices on Norwegian Pearl Bahamas Cruises

Not that good after all

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas

We arrived at the Port of Miami the day of the cruise after driving from Fort Lauderdale where we spent the night. Embarkation was delayed because they found out they had a hazard in the Port building , so nobody off or on. Well after a three hour delay we started embarking on the ship which went quite well and we could go to our rooms not long after. When we entered our room the shower had hair in it and the toilet was left dirty. I figured the room steward would clean it that night with the problem they had I thought they did a quick job. Well I was wrong I cleaned the shower so we could use it and after flushing the toilet several times most of the spots came off . The next day I told him to clean the toilet. Following day still "Not "cleaned , We called the front desk and complained finally it was cleaned. I had also brought a water cup well the third day it was missing from the room , when I went to see the room steward ,, He had the day off so the other steward would check with More Him Needless to say I never got my cup.

Room was all right for an outside cabin, bed was comfortable, Tv is very small otherwise the room was all right. Food on the ship was very good. I don't go to pay restaurants so I never checked those out.

Entertainment, Well it was a Music festival, not for some of it was good , but most of the time it was too loud and where they did have it , no seating. I don't understand seating i lounges that sit opposite of the stage or are round , some people face the wrong way. The main theatre the Stardust is one of the worst show lounges along with the Norwegian Dawn that I have ever been in (15 cruises ) The seats are horrible , no leg room , I am 6' 5". No place for a cup!

All I got to say after two cruises in a month on Norwegian I think it is time to move on , Not very happy specially a dirty bathroom , and the public lounges not good at all. Less

Read more Norwegian Pearl cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Pearl Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Pearl 4522

Room was on Deck Four . Room size was good and small . Worked ok for us for 4 days. Good storage . Television is too small