“Worst customer service...EVER!!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas

Dinkey98 Liberty of the Seas 2 Worst customer service...EVER!!
Dinkey98
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was the worst cruise I have ever been on in regards to customer service. I was waiting for the "wow factor" I always received on my previous cruises. This was my 8th cruise & 4th time cruising with Royal Caribbean. The staff in all departments didn't seem to care about whether our experience was good or bad. Majority of staff was rude & unfriendly. They looked miserable, as if they hated their jobs or we were bothering them. They barely gave us the time of day when we passed them, let alone spoke to us or even smiled for that matter. They had the worst attitudes I have ever encountered in many years of cruising.

Ketchup packets at the Windjammer were disgustingly sticky and we rarely saw the waiter assigned to the particular table we were seated. The food at Windjammer was always the same & just ok. We witnessed one worker pick at his eye & never wash his hands after.

In the Main Dining Room, our Head Waiter lacked personality & often mumbled. The food was nothing special to write home about. On all of my previous cruises, the Main Dining experience was always a cruise highlight because of the super friendly staff & incredible food. I've encountered more outgoing, fun, enthusiastic wait staff at truck stop diners.

Our waiter at Johnny Rockets was fantastic & would of been a much more enjoyable Main Dining waiter. Only one cocktail server at the pool was very attentive & engaging. I wish I had gotten his name. Our room attendant really went over & above. After the first day, he knew the names of all eleven in our group. Including the three in our group that were in a stateroom on a different deck. He was cheerful, attentive and asked about our day. Our stateroom was well stocked and clean. He was an absolute pleasure. These individuals deserve recognition.

Our first cruise was on Royal Caribbean. The outstanding service had us hooked on cruising from the beginning. Cruising became our favorite vacation activity. We normally travel with our family of 4 & often extended family. Every cruise had the "wow factor" & made us feel special, until this cruise. Based on this experience I am extremely hesitate to book another Royal Caribbean cruise. It was very disappointing!

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

9611
First time in an inside stateroom. I was pleasantly surprised!
Published 03/08/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?