Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by ekb1969

Norwegian Epic
Member Name: ekb1969
Cruise Date: February 2014
Entertainment 5+

Not my favourite ship but had a really good time.

This is my first review!!!! First of all...The Epic was too large for me.........I did not like the smoky casino, food was OK and I found a few crew members not too friendly. BUT....I had so much fun. I met wonderful people ( especially the Cruise Critic members) and the entertainment was wonderful. I enjoyed the Cirque Dreams Show, Second City, Howl at the Moon, ( think that was the start of my losing my voice), Comedy Musician, Jean Boucher, Blue Man Group, White Hot Dance Party, Ice Bar.

We had a great time in Jamaica with members from Cruise Critic at the Blue Hole!!! It was beautiful.

In Cozumel we went on the America's Cup Regatta. My husband and I worked as part of the crew.....not so easy but we felt great for doing it.

This was my 14th cruise on various ships. I may always have a few complaints ( or suggestions on how to make things better) but I always make it a great time!! I love cruising!

Publication Date: 03/08/14