Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Soontoberetired2012: Wonderful relaxing time away

Soontoberetired2012
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Wonderful relaxing time away

Sail Date: February 2014

We left the snow and cold behind and had a wonderful relaxing time away on The Liberty Of The Seas! What a beautiful ship! We chose not to do any excursions but instead just got off and walked around the dock and spent time laying in the warm sunshine.

This is a big beautiful ship. There are things going on all the time, so you can participate or just sit back and relax. I found the food in the dining room to be very good, even the desserts. But, the Windjammer didn't offer much in the way of sweets. I would have loved some Danish pastries with breakfast but the ones they had were just dry and hard.

Our waiters Ivan and Demetri were just the best, and we were seated with two other couples that we didn't previously know, but got to know throughout the week.

The shows are amazing! The ice show is so up close and personal! Not sure how they can skate like that on a moving ship. Loved it! We also saw Saturday Night Fever, the comedian and The Love and Marriage More game show, which was hysterical!

We had a Promanade room which looked out on the Royal Promanade but I was a little disappointed that we couldn't hear more of what was going on. I would have loved for it to be more like a balcony so we could have enjoyed what was going on without actually being in the crowds.

All in all, we had a great 5 days away! Less