“Fantastic holiday”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Went on Divina and after reading some of the reviews we were a put off by some of the negative reviews .we have sailed with royal Caribbean and princess, so it was not our first cruise.All I can say is we would have no hesitation of sailing again with mcs.

The ship was beautiful and the crew were most helpful and polite.the entertainment on a night time was brilliant and the entertainment team were excellent and went out of their way to make sure everyone had a good time This is where royal caribbean and princess cruses lack, in good evening entertainment. I must admit the food could have been a little more varied,but it was not as bad as some of the reviews.There was loads of different nationalities, which we liked. If you want an all English ship don not book an Italian one .

I hope this is helpful to anyone who is due to sail on her.I hope we are able to sail on her again in the future it is the best cruise we have had and i think some of the reviews are unfair. but some people.. moan about anything..

MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

much more spacious than other ships we have been on
Published 03/08/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Divina Review
MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?