Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by cmcurry1@bigpond.com: Lovely cruise

Lovely cruise

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Embarkation: Auckland

We have always wanted to see New Zealand and this was a magical way to see some of its beauty.

The cruise ship itself is 1st class. I cannot fault anything about the cruise, the staff went above and beyond what I expected. Our cabin was on the 9th floor and we were looked after by Agun and Ishak wonderfully.

The boys at the pool bar were wonderful, Nyoman and Nikki, lovely friendly boys. All the staff are superb.

Cintrons zumba classes were great, loved every moment and that shimmy, well.

We did find that people seemed to hog the prime sun beds though, leaving belongings on them for hours so no one else can use them. The spa and hairdressers are very expensive I would have liked to spoil myself but found the prices way beyond what I would normally pay

Lots of activities for everyone

Shore excursions are very expensive Less

Read more Celebrity Solstice cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Solstice Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Solstice 9139

All we needed after all this is a cruise ship. The bathroom is a wee bit bigger than some we have been on. Beautiful and clean and wonderfully looked after. No noise, slight rock when rough seas but it makes you sleep well. There is so much to do on a cruise all you do in the stateroom is sleep and change.