Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by broncos_111: Carnival Miracle 7 Night Cruise

Carnival Miracle 7 Night Cruise

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

This was a very awesome cruise. We had 2 days in Puerto Vallarta and 1 day in Cabo San Lucas. We were really lucky and got priority boarding with our first time on Carnival. We have also been on the Disney Magic which is pretty hard to beat. On Carnival it was nice because we got to go to our room right when we boarded. You board in an odd part of the ship, and as soon as you walk in you see paintings of naked people.

The days at sea were pretty awesome, but the food is not as good on Sea Days, for some reason. I found the dining room on the Miracle not as good quality, but with Carnival you get what you pay for. I found Room Service to be better than Bacchus, the main dining room, but they don't have very much to choose from. Our servers were Eduardo and Wibawa. They were awesome!!! The pizza on the ship was very good, since you could get it 24 hours a day. The ice cream on Carnival was the best ice cream my family has ever had. I would hoard that if I could.

In More Puerto Vallarta we did the Las Caletas Beach Hideaway, and Royal Dolphin Swim. Las Caletas was awesome because you could just sit down and do whatever you want. There was snorkeling, zip lining, kayaking, tubing, swimming, and scuba diving. If you are one that gets sick very easily if a boat is moving do not do this excursion. The boat ride over was 45 minutes long, and 3 people on my boat threw up. The Royal Dolphin Swim, was good but do not use the slides at Aquaventuras because I still have a goose bump on my head from hitting it on the top of the slides!! The swim was pretty cool, you got to dance and kiss a dolphin.

In Cabo, we did not do any shore excursions, we just shopped. Be prepared to be asked a million times if you want to go on a glass bottom boat. It gets old quick.

It was a pretty good vacation, I would recommend this ship. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>