Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Thesistershood: Oh My Gawd You Guys

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Getaway Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Oh My Gawd You Guys

Sail Date: February 2014

Seven Days Out At Sea ...In a movie it would be something scary - but with Norwegian Cruise Line and the fabulous Getaway ... it was more like a dream come true. From relaxing in Vibe, to napping in the Spa ... the restaurants were fabulous and the nightlife sublime. I passed on the ropes and the water slides, since I know next time I will have my kids with me (yes, next time ...) and spent time checking out the tween and teen rooms to report back to my offspring so they would know that I was still thinking about their needs while enjoying a much needed getaway with a girlfriend.

Be sure to book your table for Illusionarium, the food and atmosphere are both superb, and you will drive yourself crazy trying to spot the 'magic!' A do not miss 'Burn The Floor' extravaganza truly made me believe that if I never ate again and went to the gym everyday - I could take the dance floor and make my hips think that they too, could move like that. (btw, the male lead singer can croon his More way right through your dreams.)

The absolute highlight of the cruise was the show Legally Blonde - the leading lady playing Elle Woods - was so incredible, we could not help but go to see the show more than once. Time flew taking in the fun, hilarity and of course ... sharing tears with the moments played directly from the heart. What a talent, what a joy - I am sure I will see her name in the big lights of Broadway in the near future because she is quite the dazzling superstar bringing authenticity and sassyness to the role with an incredible cast that just mesh together as though they were lifelong friends. I would call out each and every one of them for a superb performance! Huge thumbs up for the best show I ever seen outside of a Broadway or West End theater!

We are already perusing dates for a revisit ... your staff and crew were simply wonderful .... a special thank you to Klaus Lugmaier, your attention to detail and warm and friendly response to anything thrown your way was more than refreshing!

So Thank YOU Getaway - what a trip! Less