“Great time with the Family”
Cruise review of Carnival Elation

JimSerena Carnival Elation 5 Great time with the Family
JimSerena
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My family (3 kids and parents) and I just returned from our cruise - we had a great time.

I was a little nervous reading some of the reviews just before leaving but wanted to make sure that I put a review in because of the great time that we had.

Crew: All of the crew we encountered were extremely nice and just amazing at how well they get to know you over the 5 days. We were in the Inspiration for our dinners with Jason as our waiter - he and his team did a wonderful job making sure we were well taken care of and even getting my wife out dancing during one of the dinners.

General condition of the ship - I guess the only complaint I may have would be the smoke at the Drama bar over by the casino and on the pool deck but nothing we couldn't avoid if you don't want it.

Cabin: The cabin was in good shape, definitely ready for a make over when they bring it into dry dock next year but it was clean and well kept and since we really didn't spend much time in there it did not matter to me.

Entertainment: Best comics I've ever seen in a long time, took special effort to see all of their shows as they changed it up every time. Also did catch the WIN show which was decent, the different trivia daily was something fun to do as well

Carnival Elation Cruises to the Western Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Elation Review
Carnival Elation Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?