Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Okieboys

Mariner of the Seas
Member Name: Okieboys
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: Galveston
See More About: Mariner of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

WOW'd again!!!!

Had a great cruise on Mariner. She had just been updated with the poolside video screen, the addition of the Hot Dog stand poolside, flat scrren tv;s in all the rooms & digital way finders throughout the ship.

We had beautiful weather the entire trip. The onboard entertainment was great. Loved the Circus on Ice show! This was only my second cruise. The first cruise we had a table for 2 at dinner. This time we got "stuck" at a table with 8 other people. I didn;t realize what i had missed out on that first sailing. I felt like I had made 8 new friends by the time the cruise was over. I almost cried the last night at dinner as we said our goodbyes.

We chose a balcony cabin & loved waking up looking out on the ocean.

My only complaint was that the quality of the food seemed to have gone down from my 1st cruise in 2010.

Publication Date: 03/05/14