Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Okieboys: WOW'd again!!!!

Okieboys
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Mariner of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

WOW'd again!!!!

Sail Date: March 2013
Embarkation: Galveston

Had a great cruise on Mariner. She had just been updated with the poolside video screen, the addition of the Hot Dog stand poolside, flat scrren tv;s in all the rooms & digital way finders throughout the ship.

We had beautiful weather the entire trip. The onboard entertainment was great. Loved the Circus on Ice show! This was only my second cruise. The first cruise we had a table for 2 at dinner. This time we got "stuck" at a table with 8 other people. I didn;t realize what i had missed out on that first sailing. I felt like I had made 8 new friends by the time the cruise was over. I almost cried the last night at dinner as we said our goodbyes.

We chose a balcony cabin & loved waking up looking out on the ocean.

My only complaint was that the quality of the food seemed to have gone down from my 1st cruise in 2010. Less

Read more Mariner of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Mariner of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Mariner of the Seas 8672

Second time to book a balcony cabin. I know people think it's a waste of money since you are rarely in your room but if you can afford the extra they are soooo worth it!