Carnival Miracle 0

Krissyface3
Member Since 2014
10 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I usually don't take the time in writing reviews but I'm so perplexed reading some Of these negative reviews. We live in a million dollar house on a golf course5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. I only say this because I know & enjoy some of the most quality living, gourmet food, first class entertainment, and A+ service in the world.

I'll also say this, 5 months prior, my husband & I sailed on Royal Caribbean Oasis Of the Seas so my review also takes that into consideration. So I'll now begin;

Accommodations; We reserved 2 balcony suites. One for Hubs & I and a 2nd for our 17 year old son & his friend. BOTH rooms were excellent, clean & we LOVED Our room attendant Sunny. Only negative, I wish there was a mirrored vanity on the desk (I'm high maintence).

Food; The buffet was packed with choices. You literally can eat something new every day. Main dinning room was REALLY good. Lots of varied choices & staff We're friendly. We ate at More the steakhouse 3 nights & very much enjoyed every meal.

Entertainment; our teenagers very much enjoyed their teen group & their staff. Comedians were quality. We didn't go to too many shows. I thought the main Entertainment guy (forgot what you call them) was just ok.

Excursions; in Cabo we drank one day & then rented ATV's the other day- it was ok. In Puerta Vallarta you MUST go to Vallarta Adventures & book the Extreme Adventure SOOO much fun. I bet you could save money and book on their website. Also, review them on Trip Advisor. A+ excursion, our best EVER and we've done Many over the years.

In conclusion, after reviewing some of these negative nelly's review, I'm thinking They need to travel with different companions or maybe THEY are the problem. We ALL had SOOO much fun we're not only doing the same New Years cruise next Year but, I'm taking my Mom on the Miracle in May for an Alaskan cruise. Less

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

Published 03/05/14

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?