Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by dam0j002: A dream come true.

dam0j002
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Eastern Caribbean Cruises

A dream come true.

Sail Date: January 2014

From January 31 to february 10 we cruised on Celebrity Equinox to the Caribean. Third cruise, overall, first cruise. with Celebrity. Previously we had cruised with MSC and H.A.L. We had a wonderful time on the Equinox and were very pleased with this ship and with it's crewmembers. Dining was exceptional, also in the MDR as in the specialty restaurants Murano and Tuscan Grill. We used classical beverage packages and were very content with that. Entertainement was good. Not every artist our taste, but we went to the theater each night and had a good time. The Equinox was the largest ship we cruised on so far and I wondered if that would bother me, but it never did. There is a lot of space on board and I never felt we were with almost 4000 people (passengers and crew together) on board. Always a place in the coffebar, even on seedays. Always sunbeds near the pool. Poolbutlers with cold towels to refresh yourselfs. Smooth procedures to embark and disembark in ports. We had cabin 7266 with More a balcony and were very content about that too.

I can recommend Equinox to everyone and hope to come back myself some day. Last but not least: we celebrated our 40th anniversary on board and had a wonderful time with cakes, champaign, chocolote strawberrys, etc. Less

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Equinox 7266

Very comfortable cabin. Quiet too. We only heard people walk on the floor above us sometimes in the morning.