Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Nancy27

Norwegian Getaway
Norwegian Getaway
Member Name: Nancy27
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Norwegian Getaway Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Getaway Deck Plans
Exceeded Expectations!

The best family vacation ever! my 14 yr old daughter loved the teen club. She made some wonderful friends right away and they became inseperable. The ropes course and walking the plank were some favorite activities. Food in the complimentary restaurants was so good I didn't need to try the cover charge ones. Loved the show Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor. The comedians were funny and did not swear!!! The magic show was fun but get there early and pay for the premium seats or you won't be able to see well. The workout rooms were well attended but I always got the machines and weights I needed. I booked a massage the first day on a "special" but wish I would have waited until later on a port day when the deals seemed sweeter.

We had room 12238 which has an odd blank triangle on the deck plan but turned out to be a larger balcony. Rooms are even nicer than they appear in the pictures. Good outlets for charging electronics. The stool under the vanity doubled as a table and a storage unit. Lots of storage and very comfortable for 3 people. It could sleep 4 with a bed pulled out of the ceiling. Bathroom had great storage too. Was glad I brought a small flashlight/nightlight and a watch so I could see the time with the heavy curtains closed.One of my favorite things was sitting on my balcony at night - lovely! If you are going to the airport after the cruise grab a shuttle bus. The line for taxis was tooooo long!

Publication Date: 03/04/14
Read the Eastern Caribbean ports review by Nancy27
More Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Norwegian Getaway review Read the next Norwegian Getaway review

More Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews