Celebrity Constellation 3

“Not quite Solsticized yet...”
Cruise review of Celebrity Constellation

PlasWinder
Member Since 2013
16 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

I am a single traveler, 45 years old, male, and usually willing to pay a bit more for superb service. The cruise was great, but there was nothing particularly "superb" about this cruise.

My travel group consisted of 26 acquaintences in 14 cabins, ranging from AquaClass on Deck 9 to Deck 2 with a window. I was in AquaClass, cabin 9100, which was right at the bottom of the stairs, next to the cyber-cafe. Everyone had at least the Classic Beverage Package, and I was on the Premium Beverage Package.

The best:

The shower tower was wonderful

Dinners at Blu were very nice, although not my typical preferred fare

The Brunch in San Marcos was very good

The worst:

Cozumel felt like a depressed third-world country

The bar staff was both understaffed and inexperienced

The craps table was only open about half the posted casino hours

The unexplained:

Several AquaClass people didn't have a "pillow menu" More in the cabin

LGBT meet/greet was removed from the daily schedule and only reappeared when I questioned its disappearance

Celebrity literature states that you'll be contacted by your spa concierge when staying in AquaClass. None of us were ever contacted by any spa concierge, in fact I felt like an outsider when I toured the spa on embarkation day. Yes, they asked if I'd be interested in a shave, but then it went downhill from there. I finally turned around and walked out. Less

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2014
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View 4

049100
One spot on the carpet near the door.Torn (bad shape) mat at the balcony doorRe-painting apparently hadn't made it to this balconyNot impressed that I had to point out to the cabin steward that the safe couldn't be closed, because it was locked in an open state. He got it fixed right away, but the lack of attention to detail was noted.

Published 03/02/14

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?