Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by clairmont: Extremely disappointed

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Legend of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Extremely disappointed

Sail Date: January 2014

Check in was very quick. Didn't have to wait for luggage because we carried ours on. Didn't wait long to get into our cabin which was fine. The biggest upset was finding out that the couple we were traveling with weren't able to eat with us the entire vacation due to an error on RCCL's part. Judging by the scores of angry people lined up to get their problems settled we weren't the only ones upset. The attitude of the staff seemed to be that this confusion happened every cruise. We have been on many cruises and never have run into this problem.

The dining room service was appalling and the food wasn't much better. I have never had to argue every meal to get cream for my coffee. By the way I don't consider flavored coffee mate a creamer. I had to speak to the head waiter on the second night to ask if it was possible to have someone come around for drink requests. When someone finally came he had such an attitude I didn't even want to order from him. However, I ordered a bottle More of wine which once it was gone I never saw him or anyone for the rest of the trip.

It just seems too many corners have been cut and the whole ship suffers in many areas. We will never cruise on or recommend this ship to anyone. We are going back to Celebrity for a better bang for our buck. Less

Read more Legend of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Legend of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Legend of the Seas 3588

Get rid of the annoying shower curtain and put in a door. You fight with it every time and get water all over the place. Had to ask for ice every day instead of having it automatically.