Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by clairmont

Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
Member Name: clairmont
Cruise Date: January 2014
See More About: Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Legend of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Legend of the Seas Deck Plans
Extremely disappointed

Check in was very quick. Didn't have to wait for luggage because we carried ours on. Didn't wait long to get into our cabin which was fine. The biggest upset was finding out that the couple we were traveling with weren't able to eat with us the entire vacation due to an error on RCCL's part. Judging by the scores of angry people lined up to get their problems settled we weren't the only ones upset. The attitude of the staff seemed to be that this confusion happened every cruise. We have been on many cruises and never have run into this problem.

The dining room service was appalling and the food wasn't much better. I have never had to argue every meal to get cream for my coffee. By the way I don't consider flavored coffee mate a creamer. I had to speak to the head waiter on the second night to ask if it was possible to have someone come around for drink requests. When someone finally came he had such an attitude I didn't even want to order from him. However, I ordered a bottle of wine which once it was gone I never saw him or anyone for the rest of the trip.

It just seems too many corners have been cut and the whole ship suffers in many areas. We will never cruise on or recommend this ship to anyone. We are going back to Celebrity for a better bang for our buck.

Publication Date: 03/01/14
More Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Legend of the Seas review Read the next Legend of the Seas review

Cruise Critic's Legend of the Seas Review