Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by jaihar: SeniorLady cruze addik

Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

SeniorLady cruze addik

Sail Date: December 2013

Liberty of the Seas, simply beautiful ! Cabin small , but not surprised previously in a promanade cabin on Navigator, small size anticipated,Ok. REALLY enjoyed food in MDR, and WJ not bad either place. My cruise,a 5 day W Carribean, really enjoyed trivia games, didn't participate until last 2 days,really fun.

. Booked on Granduer of the Seas ( 7 day ) out of Baltimore 4/5/14 really looking forward. Hope they have trivia,if so I'm on it Day 1. I don't expect Grandeur to compare to Liberty, I realize it's a somewhat smaller and older vessel, but Port Batimore is closer to home.

I'm hoping to expierence a different expierence that I hope will be just as enjoyable as Liberty. I have a feeling the party atmosphere, that was much of why I loved Liberty, will be toned down somewhat on Grandeur, it doesn't have a promanade, that,s where much of the partying and excitement occurred, but also alot of the fun and amusing entertainment took place in the afternoons on the pool More deck, like salsa dance lessons ,line dancing and the sexy man contest, but as mentioned previously, really would appreciate a different type of atmosphere, don't want it to be the same, just want to enjoy . What I love about cruising is each time (6 previous/ 2 RCCL) I feel as though I've been transported to Wonderland and that is because of the aura of the cruise ships themselves , the decor, the fantasy- like and, wonderland- like atmosphere, a real escape from reality. A land vacation does not provide this for me. 41 days to Grandeur Less

Published 02/28/14

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X