“NCL cruiser”

JCioc
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Have only been cruising on NCL since 2011 and have had both great cruises and not so great cruises. So anyone that had a not so great cruise, please do not give NCL a poor rating. I love love love the Haven, but once you've done the Haven you just can not go back to anything less. I love the specialty restaurants, teppanyaki is a favorite and well worth it. The Ice Bar is another favorite, been twice and will go again. Savor dining was very impressive, both atmosphere and food. Shows were good, but need more variety, if you've seen them twice you want something different. Love second city, think I saw them almost every night. Service was okay. Our cabin steward was great. I have never had a bad one. Our cabin was a mini suite and was only okay. Our first cruise on Breakaway was the Haven and will be going again in July and will have the Haven again. Just love that espresso machine in room. I will have to say the Haven I felt like a Queen. I would tell everyone to just go for it.

Also had the opportunity to do a behind the scenes tour, which I so enjoyed. Cruise director Sinen was a hoot. Always laughs with him around. Cabins on the smaller ships of NCL seem larger than the bigger ships. The pool, the main pool has to be monitored better, no room and people reserve rows and never show up. I will either pay the extra to sit up top on the Vibe or the Haven suites. So till July and my Haven pool chair is just waiting for me. Enjoy your cruise. Oh did I say they have a great Casino Club incentive. Lots of perks for the gambler you just have to look u Casinos at Sea and check out all they have to offer.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

On the smaller ships for this type of cabin you seem to receive more.

Port

I love Nassau, it is my home away from home. We are usually picked up by limo courtesy of Crystal Palace Casino which is now the BaHa Mar which will have it's Grand opening this December. It will be the largest casino resort in the caribbean. So much to do in Nassau. And you have to go to Senior Frog's restaurant and so much more.

Read 4,116 Nassau Reviews
Published 02/28/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Breakaway Review
Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?