Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by JCioc

Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: JCioc
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals

NCL cruiser

Have only been cruising on NCL since 2011 and have had both great cruises and not so great cruises. So anyone that had a not so great cruise, please do not give NCL a poor rating. I love love love the Haven, but once you've done the Haven you just can not go back to anything less. I love the specialty restaurants, teppanyaki is a favorite and well worth it. The Ice Bar is another favorite, been twice and will go again. Savor dining was very impressive, both atmosphere and food. Shows were good, but need more variety, if you've seen them twice you want something different. Love second city, think I saw them almost every night. Service was okay. Our cabin steward was great. I have never had a bad one. Our cabin was a mini suite and was only okay. Our first cruise on Breakaway was the Haven and will be going again in July and will have the Haven again. Just love that espresso machine in room. I will have to say the Haven I felt like a Queen. I would tell everyone to just go for it.

Also had the opportunity to do a behind the scenes tour, which I so enjoyed. Cruise director Sinen was a hoot. Always laughs with him around. Cabins on the smaller ships of NCL seem larger than the bigger ships. The pool, the main pool has to be monitored better, no room and people reserve rows and never show up. I will either pay the extra to sit up top on the Vibe or the Haven suites. So till July and my Haven pool chair is just waiting for me. Enjoy your cruise. Oh did I say they have a great Casino Club incentive. Lots of perks for the gambler you just have to look u Casinos at Sea and check out all they have to offer.

Publication Date: 02/28/14