Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by creek2014: Navigator of the Seas after dry dock

creek2014
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Navigator of the Seas after dry dock

Sail Date: February 2014
Embarkation: Galveston

I wasn't in the Navigator before dry dock, but on the first cruise after. The common areas are lovely and the cabin colors were modern and soothing.

I was a little surprised the balcony area was dirty. I realize sea spray keeps it a little dirty, but this was way more than that.  Loved this cabin. Very spacious with plenty of storage. We brought along an over-the-door shoe holder which we hung on the inside of the bathroom. This works great for toiletries. The new carpet, bedding and couch were lovely. The only complaint is the balcony was pretty dirty. I know sea spray can make a mess, but this was more than that. You would think that after being in dry dock they could have cleaned the balconies! Other than that, everything was great with the cabin.

On our cruise there were some plumbing issues, but not to the gross point.

The main point of contention was the smoke from the casino on deck 4 drifted up to the promenade on deck 5. That got old, quick. More

Also, the bars were WAY understaffed. It would take forever to get any type of beverage, including a simple bottle of water.

We had 14 ft+ seas the first night, but only experienced minor rocking. All in all, it was a good cruise and I would sail this ship again. Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>