Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by diashrl

Allure of the Seas
Member Name: diashrl
Cruise Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Allure of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Allure

I had a great vacation, although if I knew ahead of time that the Allure's entertainment at night was strickly aimed for people 70 years or older, I would have not chosen that cruise ship. There was no entertainment at night, other than ballroom dancing or big band music. Also they only played for an hour and that was it. We were so bored on that ship and I have been on other cruise lines in the past. We were sleeping so early every night. Our bar bill for the week was $100.00for the whole week. We went on a cruise last year and bar bill was 900.00....Go figure.I guess I saved my liver if anything else......The lounge chairs on the deck are so close together, you are sitting on top of each other. I had to lay into the chair because you could not touch the ground on either side of you. Never mind getting a drink while laying in your lounge chair, no one comes by to take your order. Also there is no table or anywhere to put it. This ship is aimed towards making lots of money, They even charged kids for popcorn and cotton candy. So many extra charges for things that should have been included in the all inclusive price. Too many rooms and not enough of fun areas on the ship....BORING....I did enjoy the aqua show and the comedy show was great, also the carribean was awesome. I cant say enough about Merick our waiter and Ary our stateroom attendant...They were the best.. I made the best of this vacation, but dissapointed with the ship...I will go with Carnival next time...By the way Im 48 years old. my husband is 53

Publication Date: 02/23/14
Read the Bahamas ports review by diashrl
More Allure of the Seas Cruise Reviews