MSC Musica Cruise Review by MSCnoGO

MSC Musica
MSC Musica
Member Name: MSCnoGO
Cruise Date: February 2014
Embarkation: La Romana (Casa de Campo)
See More About: MSC Musica Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: MSC Musica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Musica Deck Plans
NOT FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING PASSENGERS!!

Sailed Feb.9 to 16th for the first ever cruise, lovely ship and cabin. the itinerary was absolutely perfect, enjoyed every bit of the time spent off ship on the various islands. Dining was elegant and comfortable thanks to the wait staff that spoke ENGLISH and were happy and pleasant.

Two of our four shore excursions that where pre-booked were canceled, with no apology. Embarkation seemed to be easy and simple, but soon found out the so-called Information-Reception Desk people DO NOT inform you of anything, even when asked specific questions. (example)

The final disembarkation procedure arrived to our cabin in French, so I went to Reception-Information to get it in English and was told to my face that unfortunately it not printed in English but he will be happy to translate the basics for me. On my way back to the cabin, my cabin Stewart approached with an apology for dropping the French sheet off and gave me one in ENGLISH.) We will not recommend this cruise to any persons that are not fluent in FRENCH for you seem to be treated as a insignificant. The Cabin Stewart, Wait staff, and Bartenders and the Beautiful islands are what we choose the keep with us on this trip. This was our first cruise but will not be our last just NOT with this cruise line.

Publication Date: 02/22/14