MSC Musica 2

“NOT FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING PASSENGERS!!”
Cruise review of MSC Musica

MSCnoGO
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

Sailed Feb.9 to 16th for the first ever cruise, lovely ship and cabin. the itinerary was absolutely perfect, enjoyed every bit of the time spent off ship on the various islands. Dining was elegant and comfortable thanks to the wait staff that spoke ENGLISH and were happy and pleasant.

Two of our four shore excursions that where pre-booked were canceled, with no apology. Embarkation seemed to be easy and simple, but soon found out the so-called Information-Reception Desk people DO NOT inform you of anything, even when asked specific questions. (example)

The final disembarkation procedure arrived to our cabin in French, so I went to Reception-Information to get it in English and was told to my face that unfortunately it not printed in English but he will be happy to translate the basics for me. On my way back to the cabin, my cabin Stewart approached with an apology for dropping the French sheet off and gave me one in ENGLISH.) We will not recommend this cruise to any More persons that are not fluent in FRENCH for you seem to be treated as a insignificant. The Cabin Stewart, Wait staff, and Bartenders and the Beautiful islands are what we choose the keep with us on this trip. This was our first cruise but will not be our last just NOT with this cruise line. Less

MSC Musica Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2014
Embarkation: La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Published 02/22/14

Read Cruise Critic's MSC Musica Review

MSC Musica Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?