Royal Princess Cruise Review by s.lutraan: fantastic

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

fantastic

Sail Date: February 2014

Hello, just got off the Royal Princess. This was my third cruise with princess. Everytime I cruise it gets better and better. The staff was so friendly and everyone was so nice. Other reviews i've seen i'm not sure if i was on the same ship. Horizon court/bistro was always clean and never had to wait for a table or dishes to be cleaned from the table. staff was always good and brought you anything you wanted. Food is always excellent. My only regret is that I never have enough time to try all the food onboard. (omg donuts are amazing).

The light show in the center of the pools was great. music and movies are always a plus. Shows are good. Something different every time. I decided to tour the spa this time which my hubby purchased me a week at the enclave. Its an amazing hydrotherapy pool and multiple showers and steam baths, stone beds (a great relaxing royal experience).

I met some amazing people on board and happy to have made new friends. when you vacation i More believe you make your vacation what it is. If you choose to watch tv in your room and not get out to see everything the ship has to offer then you really can't complain. my only complaint i have is having to listening to people complain about nothing. life is short make the best of your experience. Mine was awsome Less

Read more Royal Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Royal Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Royal Princess B124

cabin was awsome as always enough space for two people. Even though i don't spend much time in my room i always opt for the balcony it's the best.

Snorkeling

I did a private snorkel with st. Thomas adventures. Squid (the lady that took me out) was truly amazing and full of knowledge for only being there two years. we spent most of the day with her and she took us to three different locations. truly wonderful the underwater creatures we saw. Turtles, numerous fish (trunk fish, lobster, missed the sting ray by a second) saw the imprint in the sand. she let us feed the fish, saw an amazing rare flying Gurnard, simply beautiful. and the Tarpon wow scary at first but they don't bother you. (they were as big as me) loved how the pelicans would dive down next to you to get their food. the whole experience was wonderful. I can now say i snorkeled in the Caribbean sea and the Atlantic ocean in the same day