Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by SEALOVER226

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by SEALOVER226
Grandeur of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Member Name: SEALOVER226
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Family cruise

We took three vehicles to get eleven people to the ship. My wife and myself made this everyone's Christmas present. Going on the cruise with us was my oldest son, wife and three year daughter. In the next cabin was my other so , girl friend and five year old daughter and the last cabin had my mother in-law, her grand daughter and great granddaughter age thirteen. They all had inside cabins. My wife and myself had a suite. We ate at chops one night and took everybody to guava is table one night. All the other nights we all ate in the main dining room. The food and service were good in the main dining room. Taking care of this family was a challenge for servers as many have picky taste. The specialty restaurants were excellent in both quality and service.

All of the kids used the kids programs and everyone was happy with the activities and the way coucileors worked with the kids. Activities for everyone else seemed lacking on this ship. My wife and myself are almost diamond and this is the smallest ship we have been on in years after doing Oasis and Allure the last two years. Entertainment was average at best. We expected this with the smaller ship.

Stateroom was always clean, but never saw room steward except on the last two days. I had to write him notes as to what we needed or wanted.

Getting on and off the ship was easy. Overall the trip was enjoyable and enjoyed being around the little ones.

Publication Date: 02/18/14