Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by milceb

Celebrity Silhouette
Celebrity Silhouette
Member Name: milceb
Cruise Date: January 2014
See More About: Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Loved everything

This was the best cruise I have ever taken. Have sailed at least 20 times or more. The ship was outstanding. Loved the ART. Nothing tacky about the decor. It was fabulous. Outstanding crew and captain. Food was excellent. We ate every night in Cuvee and one night in Tuscany. Main dining room was always great. I must say Tuscany was amazing. I do not like paying extra for meals on cruises but this meal was worth it. The acitivities were numerous and varied. I thought it especially noteworthy that they gave classes in Social Media and I phone and I pad photography. Great idea. I took Zumba classes everyday. Classes were given twice a day. No charge. Yes. Our instructor was excellent. The spa cafe is always a favorite of mine. So quiet,no crowds. A calm,relaxing dining experience. The verandah cabin was quite adequate and the bathroom was designed better than most . Lost of storage also in the bathroom. We were informed that 60 % of the ship was designed by women. The shows were also excellent. Two were of the Cirque de Soleil type. Lots of great talent. The singers and dancers were very good. Not enough time in Puerto Rico. 3-8. I love old town. We viewed a gorgeous sunset close to the marina. There is a great shop that sells butterflies mounted and framed beautifully. They also have butterfly items. "The Butterfly People" . We also loved the Butterfly Farm in St Martin,excursion from the ship .Very interesting and educational. Chose a Taxi driver to tour St Kitts. Chris was super, had a van with AC . Highly recommend. He will also drop you at the beach and pick you up.islanyute@gmail.com .

Publication Date: 02/17/14