Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Breezy Sailor: Rest, Relaxation & Recreation aboard Celebrity Eclipse

Breezy Sailor
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Eclipse Southern Caribbean Cruises

Rest, Relaxation & Recreation aboard Celebrity Eclipse

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

My husband and I joined friends on the Eclipse for a funfilled cruise this past January. Overall, we had a delightful experience. We enjoyed the variety of ports visited and the fact that we were docked at each one making it very easy to get on and off the ship to enjoy our day in the sun. The ship was beautifully appointed and well maintained by the crew. We found the crew to be friendly, helpful and efficient. When my sunglass screw came loose, our cabin stewart took care of having it fixed asap.

If I were to recommend one thing cruisers should do aboard the ship it is to dine at QSine. Not only was the food delicious but uniquely and beautifully presented. Another highlight of the ship for us was a visit to the bridge...amazing!

The itinerary is one that I would highly recommend both from the perspective of the ports visited and the pace. Within the 2 weeks of the cruise we had 5 sea days which allowed us to have some R&R as well as explore the ship at our More leisure.

My one criticism would be regarding disembarkation. The lines were very long with few border agents available (I recognize that this may well be out of Celebrity's control) which made us nervous about getting our afternoon flight on time...fortunately it was delayed. Less

Read more Celebrity Eclipse cruise reviews >>