Disney Wonder Cruise Review by darcyallen1

Disney Wonder
Disney Wonder
Member Name: darcyallen1
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Wonder Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Wonder Deck Plans
Disney does it right!

My family took our first cruise this year and we had such a marvelous trip! I am a server and I was astounded at the impeccable service we received (courtesy of our fabulous server Theoca and her assistant server Kadek). The food was delicious-too delicious, I think I gained 10 pounds. Our server in Palo (Hristo?) was amazing as well. I loved seeing all the different nationalities working together. Our host Kim made us delightful towel animals every night and stuck my son's sunglasses on them,cute. He even thought to replace our dirty wine glasses in the room (since there was an empty wine bottle in the trash every morning) :-) The nightly shows were very entertaining-"dreams" even made me tear up. We always found something to do-from foosball, ping pong, and soccer on the top deck, to 80's dance party in wavebands.

The Port Adventures are well set up-all transfers were seamless. Castaway Cay was a paradise. The only negative comment I have about the entire trip was that there is way too much screen time available to kids in the Oceaneers lab. They offered many programs, but once my kids see a computer screen, they cannot even hear when dinner is called, much less an activity. I wished the computers had a time limit per seating to break them away. This made me not use the kids club as much as I wanted to, and therefore, took away from my relaxation time.

Publication Date: 02/15/14