Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by disneyneighbor

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by disneyneighbor
Liberty of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas
Member Name: disneyneighbor
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Liberty of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Cabin 7680... Great Time.

Loved our balcony cabin 7680.. The balcony was much larger then I expected. Our room steward Marco was on his game ! We are a couple in our late 50's and early 60's and we are on the picky side. Marco was very friendly and brought us fresh ice and our other requests on a regular basis. He seemed like he seemed like he was always just outside our door !

My wife loved the Spa and workout room ! .... Me not so much ..LOL I liked the self serve soft yogurt machine. (tastes like ice cream!) I think you can see where this is going !

.....FOOD . hmmmm The 9th floor Wind Jammer dining room was very average at best. It was like every other buffet that you were ever dined at. Scrambled eggs, cold toast, and decent amounts of fresh fruit. It filled your stomach and you didn't go away hungry. The room was very pleasant and airy.

We dined for dinner once at the Botticeli (spelling) room ONCE. The best part of that room were the table mates and leaving. The tiny strip steak was just BAD. Again, the room was nice and serves cordial.

...GREAT FOOD. Thank Goodness for the Portifino restaurant. The T-bone steak was out of this world. The servers were all great !!! Make sure you book this !!! We ate there twice.

....AND Chops restaurant... very nice ! My wife loved the filet !! ...I had a pretty good N.Y strip steak. I wouldn't get it again. The medium was too well done. My wife's filet was much better. Desert was great at both upscale restaurants.

One more thing.. easy on and off the boat if you move your own luggage .

I had the five bottle wine package ... it was worth the money. We took a bottle of Charles Krug Merlot home.

Publication Date: 02/15/14