Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Shelli F

Carnival Conquest
Carnival Conquest
Member Name: Shelli F
Cruise Date: February 2014
See More About: Carnival Conquest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Better than expected!

I am normally very careful of how much thought I put into reviews. However, prior to my departure on the Conquest, I found myself drawn to comments (mostly all negative). I wondered, how Carnival could have gone down hill since my last cruise. (This was my 11th cruise, 4th on Carnival).

I found the ship to be in good shape and very clean. Spa staff - Briggette, Mariflora and Natalie were helpful and provided good services. Patrick our cabin steward was one of the best! We enjoyed the many food options/venues. Even though the entertainment has changed drastically from the traditional nightly "Broadway" themed shows, we found the family friendly comedy, Hasbro Game all to be just as fun and entertaining. (I was traveling with a 17 year old and a 12 year old.)

The dinner menu, I felt offered more than in the past - with the "everyday options" and then the additional menu that changed daily. If you are in the Monet Dining room - table 537, sometimes the service seemed a little slow - but it wasn't horrible.

Publication Date: 02/15/14