Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by MistyBlueTraveler

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by MistyBlueTraveler
Carnival Ecstasy
Carnival Ecstasy
Member Name: MistyBlueTraveler
Cruise Date: February 2014
Cabin Number: E82
See More About: Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED 1ST TIME CRUISERS

This was my husband and I first cruise. The cabin was small but we had a balcony so we could smoke and that gave us more space. The beds were comfortable. I took another critics suggestion and brought along a power strip. I am so glad we did because besides the wet bathroom, with no space to set anything, there was only one plug at the vanity area. I was able to plug in curling iron, hair dryer, phone chargers, camera charger, etc.

We purchased Faster to the Fun and I would purchase again. The only complaint that I had was the VIP line was not always attended to the way it should have been. They let one guy stand there on his cell phone for 20 minutes waiting on his credit card company. In the mean time my husband got into the other line and made it to the counter before I did as a VIP.

The food was great at the Lido buffet and in the dinning room for dinner. I wasn't impressed with the breakfast and brunch choices offered in the dinning room though. Overall very nice cruise.

Publication Date: 02/15/14