Nautica Cruise Review by jamaker: Indian Ocean Cruise

Indian Ocean Cruise

Sail Date: January 2014
Destination: Africa
Embarkation: Cape Town

I just returned from a 30 day cruise from Cape Town to Singapore. I liked the itinerary, but I don't know how they decided what to included and what to skip. I was sorry they skipped Mauritius and the Comoros,

I would say that the food, service, and decor were above average, but the excursions and entertainment were below average.

Excursions were very expensive, yet it appeared they hired the lowest bidder without any control for quality. Buses were often broken down and lacking in air conditioning. Selections of excursions was poor--it appeared that the main consideration was profit margin.

I was on the concierge level, with a veranda, yet the stateroom, bathroom, closet, etc. were really tiny.

There was price gouging for use of the Internet--$600 for the 30 days.

Corkage for wine was $25, as opposed to the $15 it is on other cruise lines. Less

Read more Nautica cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Nautica Review >>

Cabin review: Nautica 7093

stateroom, bathroom, closet, etc. were tiny.