“Victory at Sea - NOT”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was my 12th cruise in ten years and if it wasn't for my family, it would have been the worst. The rooms were dirty, thank goodness for baby wipes. I wiped down all the counter tops,and the remote made me want to go ewwwwwwwwwww.

The food was awesome, the wait staff in the dining room were great. Carnival needs to be more conscious of the entertainment with children. The hairiest chest competition got a little disgusting with all the children in the pool area. Having the guys strip down to skivvies in Vroom was a little much for the 8:30 PM show when you know kids will be in attendance. Camp Carnival was awesome, the Granddaughters loved it. Room service was non-existent, on previous cruises we ordered milk and cookies for the girls, it took at least 8-9 calls a night just to get them to answer the phone. Also, the variety of things on TV were poor. Other Carnival cruises had movies at night for the kids. The new Monsters University started at midnight, really? The pizza station was great but they only made one pizza at a time, he told me to come back in 5 min and when I did the pizza was gone! On nights when you have shore excursions that don't get back to the ship until after dinner, you think you might need two or three people making pizza's? Also, we couldn't find a burger when we came back from Cozumel, all the stations were closed. I had a great time, sunshine and 84 away from the snow and ice, spending time with the family, could it have been better - yes!

Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

We had a handicap room, it was spacious and nice.

Port

Enjoyed the sun, shopping and bar at the end of the pier to get some authentic Mexican food.

Read 4,590 Cozumel Reviews
Published 02/13/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Victory Review
Carnival Victory Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?