Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by jhc52: Even better than 2013

Even better than 2013

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

Sailed Summit last Feb and enjoyed it very much. This year there were all different Senior Officers and Cruise Director. We were Aqua Class both times. We noticed a significant improvement in customer service from pool butlers to waiters to the very outgoing and friendly officers. Wow! Everyone appeared to be so happy to have you on board and went out of their way to be helpful. The sommelier in Blu went to Rendezvous lounge to get us the chardonnay we liked better than the one they had in Blu since we had the Classic drinks package. Do try to get Nikola as your waiter.

The ships appearance is sparkling, very clean. At the Cruise Critic party we were treated to Mimosas! The production shows this year were much better. Last year I felt most of the music was from the "B" side of the record (ok I know I am dating myself). This year the music choices were top notch and the choreography amazing. Since we had the drinks package we discovered Cafe al Bacio-- better than Starbucks! More Love the Aqua Spa cafe for lunch, although they did not have my favorite fruit tarts from last year, my only disappointment. We have booked again for 2015. We like port intensive cruises. One day at sea is enough for me. Less

Published 02/13/14

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 9084

Good location. Just a bit of noise above one time.

Skip X