Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by grammaof4

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by grammaof4
Carnival Fascination
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

first time cruisers

Drove from Kentucky to Jacksonville to climb aboard our first cruise! There were 3 couples and all our hubbys graduated high school together way back in 1972. All three turn 60 this year and decided to celebrate with this cruise.

Embarking was somewhat a long wait but other than being cold it was bearable, but once we got on the fun begin!! We were in the sensation dining room and had the early seating. Our waitress was Roma and I can't say enough good things about her. She made my heart smile and made sure we had whatever we needed or wanted. Her team members, Jorge and Iwaynan were amazing as well. I was impressed that each one remembered our names from day one. The food was exceptional! All three went out of their way to make our experience a positive one.

Our room steward Sumi was also exceptional. Every morning he called us by name and made sure we felt special. Our cabin was always clean and inviting. My husband played in the casino a lot and even won a few bucks. Without a doubt it was one of the best vacations we have had. I hope Carnival treats their employees well and whatever they pay them it isn't enough for how hard they work. I'm already looking forward to another cruise!!

Publication Date: 02/12/14