Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by teb: Pore Planning

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Independence of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Pore Planning

Sail Date: January 2014

We did a 6 day cruise on the independence of the seas it was my first cruise on the independence and will be my last I have cruised 2 other times on her sister ship the Liberty of the seas with a much better experience.

Our dinning table had been pre requested and confirmed table 334 a window table aboard the independence of the seas but by the time we finally got to settle in at a table it had changed 4 times it changed to 413 on the sea pass we went to that table to find that they gave that table to someone else we were taking to another table a none window table when I told them we had been confirmed a window table I was told that we would have to sit at this table for that night and they would get us a window table the next night after ordering our drinks they told us we were moving to another table but that it was a window table and that would be our table for the rest of the cruise. the dinning room was very crowed to get to our table other ship gests would have to More scoot there chairs in to allow us to get to our table.

On the good side the food in the dinning room was good the waiter worked very hard he had 2 large tables along with 3 small ones he did a very good job.

The service in the wind jammer was good but the food was plan and the quality was not as good as my last cruise.

Our room was cleaned twice a day that was nice.

seemed like every time we went to get a drink at one of the bars it would be closed for a private party made it frustrating when you pay to go on this ship you feel you should be able to use it and not have to search for a place you are allowed to have a drink. Talking with another passenger that had just got off the liberty of the seas, she conformed that the liberty of the seas had a friendlier staff and was a more enjoyable ship. Less

Read more Independence of the Seas cruise reviews >>