Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by lauradiazv: Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money in this one

lauradiazv
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated
Dining Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money in this one

Sail Date: February 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I'm not much of a cruiser, but my nine-year old niece, my eight-year old son and my husband LOVE cruises, so I go on cruises with them. We have cruised before with Royal Caribbean once, so I thought this would be another nice experience; my my was I mistaken! In the first place, when we got to our stateroom, my husband opened the door to surprise the kids who for the first time had their own stateroom and what did he find? A condom wrapper... Very nice indeed. We were scheduled for dinner at 5:45 and there was just no way to change that (I have to say that at the time of booking, I tried and the guy told me that I had to arrange that when already on the cruise); of course, we didn't eat at The Fair Lady once. Food at the Windjammer was inedible and wáter was impossible to drink and, to improve everything, the wáter they supply in the rooms is Evian, which I don't like but had no other option than to drink it or die dehydrated.

Our toilet flushed only when it More pleased not when we needed it to, which obviously is very unpleasant. Our room attendant didn't throw empty bottles of water left anywhere but the trash can, which I find absolutely ridiculous; what does anyone do with empty bottles of water?

Activities for the kids were limited, the rock climb wall (the guy there is the best, Gino I think is his name) was ok, the trampoline thing on the other side was very fun for them but the guy there is really rude to the kids! If you work in an area that you know will have a lots of kids, try to like them or learn how to treat them, for God's sake! We didn't pay for an idiot to be rude to them. I was very disappointed.

To end things well, when disembarking this horrendous cruise, things were really a mess and took forever to accomplish the mission to get off there. It was soooooo slow, that we missed our flight and ended up paying $800 in penalties. I HATED THIS CRUISE! Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>