Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by CanuckCruiser75: Great Experience

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great Experience

Sail Date: January 2014

This was my 3rd cruise in the last 3 years. It was my first with Carnival and I was blown away. The ship is in great condition and it has a great energy. The staff were all very easy going and aim to please. The list of positives far out way the negatives, however it's important to share a few things.

The cruise director is atrocious. His comedic timing is laughable in a very bad way. It was like watching a SNL skit as they poke fun at lounge singers. His "team" follow their leader as well and it's embarrassing. The girl who "warms" the crowd at the comedy shows is brutal. In addition the karaoke hostess makes you want to sing the blues. In my opinion a stronger cruise staff would make this ship a 10/10. They do take it down a notch.

The DJ's couldn't be any further apart. DJ Spike is awesome. He really plays off the crowd and is energetic. We enjoyed his sets regardless if it was on the lido or in the club. DJ Flo-Rin is lost. His sets are repetitive. It was to the More point you knew which songs were coming next. Tried to speak to him but was basically told to mind my business.

The dining room is spot on, guy's burgers (boom!), the red frog and blue iguana are great watering holes. Overall, I'll be returning to cruise with Carnival again. They have won me over. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Empress 7405

Plenty of room in the cabin. Steward was excellent and was like a ninja.