“ my msc”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

i have been with the msc since 10 years on valentines day cruising for about 15 cruises.

i started with the lirica and had more fun and happines and my best experience with th msc.

beeing with this cruiseline showed me how many natinality could be together on one cruise ship. it is amathing how happy people can be and the carribean cruises where outatanding so was the cruise members as well.

after this i wnt on the poesia and this broad make even more exitment and great evenings wonderful daily tours and a great dinner with fantastic people. the shows where outstanding and dancinbg under the stars made life even better.

next ship was the devina and i entered the yacht club and feeled already when i checked in what kind of fantastic treatment i got even checking in. my own butler and the best restaurant with great shows and tratments you can expect. for me it will be always the MSC and i have to wait what kind of ship i will try next.

embarking in ft. lauderdale or now miami made life more simple when you live in florida.

the medical center with the dr. and nurses are more then nice, special when you feel helples and you can feel they are there for you every minute night or day.

MSC you are for me the greatest even with smal complication.

my cabin was the best very clean and comfortable. thank you lirica,poesia and now devina and all the cruemebers on bord including the medical team and the captain

my special thanks goes on the nurse vesna and dr. dean you are been a great help and very caring always

MSC Divina Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

16007
fabtastic this is all i can say.
Published 02/21/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Divina Review
MSC Divina Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?