Bahamas Celebration 3

Cruise review of Bahamas Celebration

naivedd
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

The service is great on the cruise. The ship looks like it has been refurbish when you look at elevators and casino. The food was pretty good but not many choices compare to other cruises. There was not a lot of choices of activities. One activity they charged $12.50 too expensive but I heard the comedian was funny. They had a great DJ who would keep a good crowd on the dance floor. The live entertainment was good and interacted with their audience. I paid $649.00 for 4 day hotel, they said rental car was included but I paid 7 days for $194.00 included a full tank of gas. Alamo was fantastic with service.

The worst part my vacation was the process of getting to the cruise. Just say no because it makes you spend more than you intend to spend. The Ramada was $15.00 each night and stunk with perfume that spray in the hall every 30 seconds. The food in the Cerrado restaurant was good. You had to pay about $2.50 per meal for tips. The rooms also had a smell.

The worst More part of the trip was the attitude of the people selling time share and they would not take 10 nos for an answer. The guy at the welcome center LIED about going to second presentation SAY NO plus we had to give him $40 deposit to get VIP pass. THAT IS A SCAM do not do it. Less

Overall Ratings

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

7330
I like our cabin it sleeps four; one king size bed and two bed on the wall like bunk beds. I saw other rooms that more spacious but it work for us. Ocean view is nice.

Published 02/10/14

Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?