Royal Princess Cruise Review by delliemd: Don't let the bad reviews scare you

delliemd
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Don't let the bad reviews scare you

Sail Date: January 2014

After reading the bad reviews prior to sailing I was a little nervous.I have sailed on princess ships for many years and always had a great cruise,this one was great.

Embarkation was smooth ,booked the sanctuary for the week ,it was a bit more expensive than I thought it was going to be ,but it was very nice.quiet & relaxing.The balcony cabin had plenty of storage space & the balcony is adequate for two people.The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating.I was near the front of the ship and did not have any problems with the lifts being crowded,many times my husband and I were the only ones on.

Service in the dining room was very fast we had 5:30 dining so that might be the reason.All the food was perfectly prepared.The new arrangement in the Lido is wonderful,so much variety and again cooked perfectly.I did not love the breakfast service in the cabin the milk was always warm so I put it in the fridge & used it the next day.the only time the More ship seemed crowded was lunchtime on a sea day.

The shows in the Princess theater were excellent,top notch entertainers.Also Dwight Blake Elton John tribute show was a lot of fun,he is a great entertainer.Had fun in the casino gambled every day and pretty much lost every day,on the last day went to my favorite slot and won all my money back that was a nice bonus.I did not like that there was not an area to stretch in the fitness center & have to agree the top deck for jogging is not air friendly.Most of the changes that were made was an overall improvement.I would sail on the Royal again. Less

Read more Royal Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Royal Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Royal Princess A112

the cabin was about 5 from front it was quiet.